Outsourcing of equipment, apparatus and machinery in the areas of manufacturing, assembly, purchasing, logistics, testing, documentation, supply chain management and after sales. Tailor-made for you!
Offer for start-ups
SwissFactory.Group offers start-ups that develop apparatus / devices / machines a comprehensive service package. In addition to the support provided during the development and industrialisation phase by the competence centre for value engineering, SwissFactory.Group offers start-ups the opportunity to outsource the following activities in particular:
- Manufacturing and/or assembly
- Purchasing and logistics
- supply chain management
- after sales
The offer is modular: the customer can request the entire package or only individual services — be it for the entire product or only individual assemblies.
Start-ups will thus enjoy the following benefits:
- Focus on primary core competencies such as development, sales and marketing
- No investments in the areas of production, assembly, purchasing, logistics and testing
- No running costs for personnel, rent, operation in the areas of production, assembly, purchasing, logistics and testing
→ this can significantly reduce fixed costs and thus also lower the minimum turnover necessary for a “break-even
- Competencies in the areas of production, assembly, purchasing, logistics, testing and supply chain management do not have to be painstakingly built up, but are provided by experienced, external specialists.
Graphic: Fewer investments and working capital
If a company opts for a contract manufacturing model, it can not only variabilize its costs, but it can also keep capital expenditures and working capital lower.
Offer for established Company
The SwissFactory.Group can support companies with their own production and/or assembly of apparatus / devices / machines with situation-related offers:
- Outsourcing of “peaks” — especially in the case of large-scale projects or strongly fluctuating revenues
- Outsourcing of special configurations — especially if the existing infrastructure only allows for optimal production and/or assembly to a limited extent
- Outsourcing of production and/or assembly of a newly developed product — especially in case of suboptimal space conditions or in order to avoid higher investments and fixed costs.
- Outsourcing of assemblies
The offers are tailor-made. Together with the customer, assembly processes are defined and documented in detail. Material flow integration is of central importance in assembly design and forms the basis for reliable flow processes. By involving the operational specialists in the continuous improvement process, optimizations are guaranteed throughout the entire product life cycle.
Established companies will thus enjoy the following benefits:
- Variabilization of fixed costs for personnel, rent, operation in the areas of production, assembly, purchasing, logistics and testing
→ this means that the minimum turnover required for a “break-even” can be reduced
- Benchmark for own activities in the areas of manufacturing, assembly, purchasing, logistics, testing, documentation and supply chain management
of the crisis
Customers who suffer from a high fixed cost structure due to declining sales can use the “Rapid Outsourcing” process to outsource their production and assembly activities in the shortest possible time in order to quickly variabilize their cost structure.
This means that contract manufacturing can also be used as a restructuring measure!
Product: Assembly for technical serial product for the production of optical devices (15 x 15 x 15cm, 10kg )
Services SwissFactory.Group: Assembly of components (incl. e.g. Europe-wide procurement of approx. 250 items, functional tests, documentation of all test parameters, packaging and international shipping, repair of used products)